Monday, December 15, 2008

TIME OUT!


I have been trying to find something besides saying "no" and the usual scolding. I feel like that is all I do all day. So yesterday we tried time out. IT WORKED. Payten hated it. Linus got on me for taking a picture of her but I said I had to have the first time so I could remember it and blog about it!! then today I did it 2 times while Linus was gone we did it again tonight and she sat there for Linus CRYING and waiting for him to press the button on the timer. She pretty much stayed this time reluctantly and crying, of course, the whole time until we told her to come. And then she snapped out of it just like that!!! Hopefully it works for a while or she is going to have one sore bum:)

3 comments:

Porters said...

Good for you, I need something for Mason cause he is turning into a big boob. He crys everytime I leave the room, we call him a sissy boy. I hope he stops soon, I'll have to try the time out thing.

The Hall Family said...

She is too cute to believe that she can do any wrong :)

The*Evans*Family said...

The famous time out corner! Funny that we both have the same time out spot in our house.