Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shoe Fetish





Payten has a things for shoes. Especially my shoes and if they are high heels. I try to keep her out of my heels, I don't want her to break them. If there is not a pair out she goes in my closet and gets 1 shoe. She puts them on just 1 foot and walks all over the house. Especially the tile. She loves the sound my shoes make. She hardly ever chooses Daddy's shoes, I guess they are not noisy enough. Last night she tried to put my fuzzy slippers on. Linus put them on both feet and she was in Heaven.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

She is so dang cute!! What a girl, loves shoes.

The*Evans*Family said...

Lookin' so stylish Payten!

Porters said...

Sara she is way to cute and might I add, Like Mother Like Daughter. My girls have so may shoes it's not even funny and I sad to say that Mason has a few to many too. Love the pick boots so chic!