Thursday, December 18, 2008

GINGERBREAD MEN

So here is the final outcome of our decorating. I know it is backwards but I forgot to download this. I hate that blog puts them in first, I think they should go in the order you download them! Can you tell which one I let her decorate by herself??


She decided to try and take a taste before we even got the frosting ready!!

She looks thrilled doesn't she??!!

She got bored REALLY fast.




We decorated Gingerbread men at Lynsey's house today while they did a house. Let's just say neither Payten or I are pros!! In fact she may be better than me. She was no too into it, which was to be expected! She tried all the candy and wasn't too thrilled with those either, I guess she does not like gum drops. Next year we will do the gingerbread house. Lynsey's turned out much better than our!! Of course everythig she does turns out better!!! But it was fun!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Yummy..those look good!

The*Evans*Family said...

It's fun that we get to see each other more often these days! Gingerbread houses and men were such fun. Both our kids didn't last long but we have the memories and can show them both what fun moms we are later in life with the pictures to prove it!!

The Hall Family said...

Hey they were good! That always happens to me with Tacey, I plan something fun to do and she is bored right away and I end up doing it by myself.