Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My YUMMY baby may be no more!

For those of you that know me well know that I think a baby or rather MY baby should smell a particular way. Babies are suppose to smell like baby magic NOT Johnson and Johnson!! This is what I grew up with and is the only smell that smells like a baby to me. SORRY if I offend anyone:). Well for years they did not make it, as recently as when my niece Tacey was born. I thought Oh no, she wont smell like a baby. WELLLLL when I was pregnant with Payten it came back and smelled EXACTLY the way I remembered. Well the past month or so I have been running low so I bought some more. I put it on her and it smelled YUCKY!! I took it back and thought it was rancid and bought another one. Lets just say I have bought 4 and returned them. I went online and read other people disgusted that they changed the scent again. I am SOOOOOO mad. Seriously I think the other stuff stinks. I went online and on ebay searching. I found some original scent, even in the old bottles!! WOW at least $20-30 a bottle!!!! I guess it is like liquid gold. So this week I am going to a bunch of stores and smell and put on their baby magic in hopes I will find an original scent. Did I tell you they changed it and kept it in the same bottle. Today I went to the store and they have a different color pink lid now. Very deceiving before to not put it in a different bottle. How many others put it on their baby and thought it stunk. At least with a different color one might have checked. SOOOO if any one happens to have old baby magic lying around let me know!!! thanks for letting me rant!!

6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

ha! This is too funny. I've never even HEARD of Baby Magic! If I had some I would send it to you :D Good luck in your search!

Shawna said...

I hate when stuff like that happens. I am a Johnson and Johnson person, I remember when Bridget was a baby and me saying something about I put Baby Magic on her and me saying she stinks and you saying you loved it, I thought you were crazy! Those days are gone and so is the lotion. Good luck finding some!

The Hall Family said...

Well if I see any of the old stuff I will let you know. I will start sniffing when I go to the store next.

Kaylani said...

Sara, that is so random. I had no idea you had such strong feelings about this. Good luck figuring this one out!

Tandee said...

You crack me up, Sara! I hope your search turns up some good-scented stuff! Sorry!

Shauna said...

I miss my baby magic, too! Let me know if you ever strike gold. That stuff is even better than Press'n Seal and that's saying a lot!