Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Pics with a 15 month old!!












Well, I never thought it would be this difficult. Maybe it would have been easier if we did not try to do it by our selves but OHHHH well!! It was after church AND she had a Poopy diaper. I did not want to change it. It would have made things worse. Taking off her shoes, black panties, tights and then change her diaper and try to get them all back on again??!!! After a while I brought Tippy in hoping it would help. It did a little at least she was not screaming any more!!There were a couple that turned out decent so those were the winners!! next year maybe she will sit still for a few seconds!!!








3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh there are some cute ones in there! Tripod pics are hard! If you want retakes I'm happy to help...I'm no pro, but I'm free!

LOVE Payten's dress.

Porters said...

I feel for you I really do. Now I can get the girls to look at me but forget Mason. My friend took about 30 pics of us to use as our card picture but maybe 6 turned out. Way to much stress!

The Hall Family said...

Their are some good ones in there, but I wouldn't hold my breath about next year being any easier.