Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yeah Linus!!



We are so proud of Linus. Yesterday he just received his instrument rating!! If you know anything about flight training you would me proud of him too. It took a lot of time and hard work. Now he just has a couple more ratings to go. Hopefully those will be quick ones. We sure miss him when he is gone so much. Payten will cry at the garage door at night. It makes me sad, but I know how much she loves him!! We are so proud of all his hard work!! We love you!!

8 comments:

Porters said...

Congratulations!!!! I don't know anything about plans or what it takes to fly one but I do know it takes a lot of work. So we are proud of you too.

Porters said...

Sorry as you can see I can't even spell plane so why would I know anything about them either. It has been one of those very long days so I'm so sorry.

Abby said...

YAY LINUS!! Tell him I said congratulations!!!!

The Hall Family said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to Linus!

The*Evans*Family said...

Hip hip hooray! Way to go Linus!

Ashley said...

Congratulations Linus. Way to be!

Shauna said...

Congrats Linus! That's awesome. And congrats you for hopefully getting him home more!

derrick said...

congratulations Linus...you are the man!