Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party











Tonight we had our Halloween Chili cook off Ward Party. Payten dressed up as Tinker Bell. She had a blast. She ran around playing with all the kids like a big girl. Then she started doing this hop/leap throwing an arm in the air. I have no clue why she started doing it. She did it non stop. Everyone laughed and watched her. Someone actually asked me if she was in gymnastics or something. What a little stinker. I think I need to put her in something next year. Love that little girl!!
Oh, I know her outfit looked short. It was 12-18 months (she is 14months) I did not try it on before tonight. Either she is really tall or it runs really small or both!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks to me like the beginnings of a ballerina!
:)Mom

The Hall Family said...

She looks so cute in her tinkerbell costume. I love the video, she needs to go into dance lessons. Her costume is short, I think Payten is just tall!

Porters said...

I love the little skip and jump that is the cutest thing ever.

Ashley said...

So Cute I love the outfit. She make a cute Tinker Bell.

Melis said...

So cute! It looks like she's trying to skip! What a cute tinkerbell.

derrick said...

too funny. I liked her short skirt - she might as well enjoy it while she can.