Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SpaghettiO's


First of all, YES I feed my baby canned food. BUT, there was sliced cheese and diced tomatoes that she completely ate too. She loves her spaghettio's. The picture does not quite show all of the damage. She is orange all over her lower tummy and thighs. Needless to say I threw her in the tub after. I then had to clean the tub due to the orange ring!! I usually but a bowl bib thing on her but thought I would just strip her to her diaper. I will always do the bowl bib, it really helps control the mess and I usually do not have to give her a bath after she eats!!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

I think she liked the spaghetti-o's! So cute!

Porters said...

I love that picture. It reminds me of Mackenzie when she was little, she loved spaghetti and everytime I would have to give her a bath. I love this time when they get all messy and you just don't care but then they get older and get messy and I just hate it.
I love all the pics you take of Payten, you are such a cute mom!

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

In these pictures she is saying "Mom it was totally worth all your time & trouble". The mess is pretty impressive :) I can't wait for the time that I give Dillon some.

The Hall Family said...

That is too cute! Most times after cash eats I just stand him in the sink and hose him off. He won't wear bibs for me.

Kaylani said...

Those are super cute pictures. I've forgotten how messy things can get! Thanks for the reminder!