Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A day at the park!










My friend Summer and I took the girls to the park today. This was Payten's first time in a swing. Needless to say she LOVED it!! She giggled and laughed the whole time. I am sure daddy will be taking her soon too, we wished he could have been with us but someone has to work right?!?! I cannot believe I have not done that with her till now. She also had fun going down the slide. She even did it by herself (only halfway though). What a little daredevil!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember when I first took our kids. how fun. Especially their first time look on their faces. Befor you know it she will be climbing up her high chair. (if she already doesn't)

Shauna said...

seriously...1st swinging time faces are priceless. look how happy she is!

Abby said...

That was the cutest thing ever. I just keep listening to her laugh over and over. And her going down the slide is priceless; she totally didn't expect it, hahaha.

Porters said...

She looks like she had a blast on the swing. Mason loves the slide he gets all giggly, it makes me laugh so hard. Can't help but notice Paytens clothes, it is the end of October right? I'm not sure I know what we're getting ourselves into. I can't wait to meet your little sweetie, we are really excited to our visit.

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Oh, look at those two cute little girls. I wish I was in Arizona at the Park with you. It is getting cold here and let's just say I'm not too excited about it :). Nothing beats an Arizona winter.