Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Payten's 1 yr old pictures



Here is my little ANGEL'S one year old pictures. I think they turned out super cute. I just love Target. She was such a good little girl. She lasted 10-15 minutes which is pretty good for a 1 yr old who just wants to make a run for it out of the studio laughing all the way!! I am glad she stayed happy for a while to get some good shots. Especially the one of her whole body. That one was really important to me. My mom always had all of the kids 1 yr old pictures on the wall. I always loved looking at them. That one is my favorite of Payten!!!

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Payten is so cute! The pictures turned out adorable!

Shauna said...

Oh I love the full body one too...it turned out great! She is such a cute girl with a cute dress, bow, and painted toes!

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Oh, they are to die for! I agree, I love the full-body shot. Of course she is dressed to kill. I wish I could see her walk and make a "run for it".

Melis said...

Cute, Cute pictures! What a beautiful girl!

Ashley said...

Those are all so cute. I need to get Tyler and Raquel done again. Man she sure has grown. She has pretty Hair.

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

They turned out really good. I know I couldn't get Tristan's done at 1yr. I tried going to two different places and gave up. He does better at studios that let him walk around & they can follow him with the camera. Its fun getting their pictures taken!

Porters said...

Those turned out really great. I need to make an appointment for Mason for in 1 yr pics. I was so good with the first 2, I did 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 12 month and 18 month. Poor Mason I'm lucky to get any pics of him. Payten is sure growing up and looks like such a big girl in the pics, I love to see the little teeth.