Friday, October 24, 2008

Best bath EVER!!



Tonight after the park we also decided it was time for Tippy to have a bath. Well, Payten had a bad diaper so I put her in the bath before bed. Next thing I know Linus puts the dog in the bath so I ran for the camera (of course). Who knew she would find it so funny and amusing. She absolutely loves her doggie. Every kid needs a dog. It really teaches them so much. I need to video Payten feeding Tippy. It is her job and she does it every night with her daddy! It is too cute!

7 comments:

The Hall Family said...

I am glad that Payten has Tippy to keep her entertained.

Melis said...

Her little laugh is so dang cute! It sounds like Tippy is more like a sibling. Too bad he can't teach her how to potty train.
Linus is a good dad to show her how to swing :) That is so funny.

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

How fun for Peyton! You can tell how much she loves Tippy.

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Oh what a good sport Tippy is. I think Lilly would have tried a little harder to get out of there. I agree that every child needs a pet - just not a cat :).

Ashley said...

Okay everytime you post things with Payten and tippy I just laugh. they are so cute and make me want to get a dog.

Porters said...

That is a very cool bath. If I did that with my kids they would come out covered in hair.

Shauna said...

you know i beg to differ about every kid needing a dog but they do look cute together. maybe that dog we'll be getting in 4 years (when owen's 8) won't be so bad after all...