Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'M A BIG GIRL NOW

Am I suppose to be inside or outside of this walker?? HMMMMM....

Well I think my baby is a genius. She has only had these finger foods 3 or 4 times and she does it by herself. Of course at first she would rather have had me feed her but I made her do it by herself and I think she was pretty proud of herself. As for the sippy cup who knew?? She did not really understand it, I had to put her hands on it yesterday and show her. She really didn't care and wanted me to hold it for her. Well today I walked in and she was holding it like this and drinking, just a fluke?? I don't know, but I like to think she is brilliant. I guess we'll see if she continues to do it right?!?!?!!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Yea Payten! I think you are right...shes a genious :)

Ashley said...

Wow it is amazing how fast babies grow. She is so cute crawling. Little Raquel just barley started walking this week. Payten will be walking before you know it.

Tandee said...

So fun! They grow so fast. She is so cute!

Melis said...

OK, she is adorable! Happy Anniversary 2 days ago. Hope you had a great one.

Kyle and Melissa said...

Hi Sara,

I don't know if you remember me, but I grew up with Linus in his ward in Payson, and I haven't seen you guys for probably 9 yrs.
Somehow just happened to run across your blog, small world. your daughter is so cute, I am so happy for you guys. I just started a blog http://thefamousamosfamily.blogspot.com/

Hope you are doing well,

Take Care,
Melissa (Johnson) Amos