Friday, April 11, 2008

BEACH BABE


























Yesterday (April 11th) we went to Ventura Beach with my mom, Mike and Abby. It was Payten's first time at the beach. She was soooo cute in her bikini, the perfect body of course!! She did not like the cold water for the first little while. Then after 30-45 minutes she did not mind it any more. It was a nice warm day, I thought it would be cold or I would have put my swimsuit on too, oh well it probably would have scared people. Linus and Abby buried her feet in the sand and she loved that. She tried tanning with me for a while but that was short lived!! Not exciting enough for her. All in all she had a blast especially with Linus, she loves being with her daddy. And Linus IS the best daddy ever!! We plan on coming back to the beach again next time we come.




8 comments:

Shauna said...

She's so cute in her little swimsuit. She looks like she's in Heaven!

Kyle said...

She looks so cute in her bikini...so jealous you went to the beach!

Porters said...

Great Pictures! Payten looks like she was having a blast. Makes me excited to get out of this terrible weather. We are going to Redondo Beach the end of May. We are meeting Pauls family there for a few days, so I don't think we will be in AZ for awhile.
Your family looks so sweet and really happy. Pass a little of that my way!

Ashley said...

Oh how fun. She is so cute in her swimsuit. I still need to get Raquel a swimsuite. I can't wait to take my kids swimming.

Melis said...

OK, I love her swim suit. It looks like you had so much fun. I love taking babies to the beach for their first time. It's so fun to watch them explore. Great memories.

Anonymous said...

Sara I know I haven't seen you in forever but I saw the link on Erin's blog and found yours. Your little girl is SO adorable! Congratulations! I should make you some beaded socks for her. Just ask Erin about those...they are really girly. It was great running into you in blogworld :) By the way you still look like you did 12 years ago when I last saw you :)

Our Ohana said...

SARA! I was blog hopping and came across yours. Your little girl is ADORABLE!! I hope you and Linus (and Payten!) are all doing good!!

Take Care!
Jami (Davies) Haban

Anonymous said...

Sara, I know I already left a comment but I am just thinking about you tonight. How awesome is it that this is your first Mother's Day! Payten couldn't be any cuter and she is so lucky to have you as her mom.