Tuesday, April 1, 2008

COOL SHADES


We were invited to go to the park to meet Lynsey and some of her friends (mine too from Lynsey) for her birthday. Payten loves to wear her hat and does not take it off. I had tried the sun glasses before (Aunt "B" gave them to her for Easter) but it was in the house and she took them right off. HOWEVER in the sun she seems to keep them on. Doesn't she look sooooo ADORABLE!! OHHH how I LOVE having my little girl. She is the love of my life and her daddy too!

5 comments:

Kaylani said...

Okay, she is so cute! I'll post later today about what Sarah did to the picture of Payten that you gave us the other night. Stay tuned!

The*Evans*Family said...

Her glasses are pretty cute! I love that she is ready for summer. Now it just needs to be a little warmer so we can go swimming with the kids. :)

Kapri said...

super cute! I can see rome's legs in the background. Payten sure is a cutie!

Kyle said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she will wear a hat and sunglasses...what a little diva :)

Mary said...

hey, hello, hi from the Saunders...you little girl is a doll.. so happy to see life is good for you guys. How are you? Keep in touch, Mary