Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I thought this would be nice to add this for all of the friends and family out of state. Payten is growing so fast!! She has been crawling for about a month or more and for a few months been scooting and army crawling, but she has really got it down and getting faster and faster. She loves her new found freedom. I find her all over the house now. I leave the room for a couple of seconds and I have to go room to room to find her. When I do she looks at me and smile and laughs. She loves it and I do too!! I know parents usually don't like it when their children start getting mobile, but I LOVE IT! I love watching her advance and grow every day. I can see it in her eyes that she knows and understands everything she does. It is wonderful. I just have to keep on my toes, but I don't mind. I love her more and more everyday!! I am the luckiest mother in the world!! I LOVE calling myself a MOTHER, MOMMY, MOM, etc... HOW WONDERFUL is my life?!?!?!!! (I forgot to point out that she loves to pant. She only does a little in this video, but in real life she does it whenever she is excited, happy, sad, etc. It is really cute)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO gorgeous! It's so cute that she is moving around like that. I am so glad I ran into you in cyberworld :).

Kyle said...

Sara, I am glad you are a Mom too! Its so fun to watch little Payten grow up! She is getting so big (and she is so cute)!

Erin said...

Holy cow! She is getting so big. I am with you though, I love it when they start moving and walking. Somedays, I think back and wonder why I wanted it, but for the most part I love to see them progress and gain independence.

Porters said...

Okay, love the video! I love this age when they are moving and getting into things. My time is short Mason will probably be driving me crazy before we know it. Man Sara, she is adorable and I know you cherish everything about her. You are such an example to me on how to love your child.

The Weights said...

I agree that being a MOM is the best thing ever!! It is one of the only things in life that exceeds your expectations!! I loved the video- she is adorable!! The panting was great!