Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Randoms pics I did not post


Payten loves Birthdays ever since her 2nd birthday. But on her daddy's birthday I kept telling her "it's daddy's birthday" and she would say "NO". I don't know why she was being a stinker. but as soon as we brought the cake out she said "Happy Birthday Daddy" with her eyes all lit up. I guess she just needed to see the ice cream cake!

Payten liked this outfit so much she got her "GASSES" and purse for it then pushed her stroller and said she was going to work! I wonder where she works?? Hmmmmm!


Payten playing at the play ground last week. She loves to play!


I came home from Bunko the other week and this is what I found. A WHOLE brand new bag of potatoes in her stoller. Apparently she kept bringing them in one by one to Linus and would say "potato???" and he would say "yes" like ya that's a potato. Apparently she was asking if she could have them!!

No comments: