Monday, November 2, 2009

PUMPKINS

I love this girl! (Don't mind my pajama pants)


When we were in line to buy the pumpkin she saw this little scare crow so she went over and started talking to it! Then some other kids went over to see what was going on. Sooo cute:)

Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent??



Payten wanted to hold this one.


She thinks she is big holding this pumpkin. She kept trying to pick up huge ones and hold them!

My 2 loves!


Oh no, it is slipping!!

HELP ME!! She was starting to drop it and started crying. Yes, she is 2 and a little emotional!


This one??

I think this one is too big for me to pick up??


Payten loved going to pick out her pumpkin. She has been obsessed with pumpkins since she saw her first one about a month ago. Every where we go she says "mommy, Cool pumpkin".
However when we got home and Linus cut the top and pulled it off and all the guts and seeds were hanging she came screaming over to me "yucky, dirty pumpkin nooooo"! I wish I had had my video on but I did not expect it. It was super cute!!

2 comments:

Tandee said...

SHe's so cute. I love the realization that it's gross inside! =)

Porters said...

love the pictures of her picking out a pumpkins. Thats one of my favorite tradtions that we do. Please tell me that place you went to was in AZ or else I might cry.