Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009

My beautiful little Fairy.
Since her hair is so straight and baby fine I bought rag curlers. I think it turned out really cute:) I would definitely recommend them.

Such beautiful hair I had to show off the back of it.


I love my little fairy. She had such a fun time. We only went to 2 houses. She loved opening the screen door for everyone. If I helped her at all she screamed and closed it and re-opened it herself. She loved seeing all of the "scary monsters". I am glad she was happy handing out the candy instead of collecting it all!

Before we handed out candy we went to a friends house to have soup. It was yummy and Payten loved jumping on the trampoline with her friends. Aren't they so cute!

5 comments:

Tandee said...

What a cute little fairy! I love her curls. And I love that she had to open the doors by herself. =)

Ashley said...

Cute. I was wondering about those rag curlers. I think I will get some. Payten looks so cute.

Porters said...

Payten looks so adorable in her costume with her hair all fancy! I love sponge rollers too, except one year for comp Kenzie needed curls and I had to use 78 rollers in her hair. way to much work! I'm glad she had a good time handing out candy.

Summer said...

Her hair looks cute. Where did you get the curlers...Reagan's hair needs some help!

Lindsay Ann said...

you can take any of my pics by right clicking on them and then going to save pic as...let me know if that works, if not I will e-mail them to you!