Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Weekend

Payten was so happy when we were flying to Payson because we put a headset on her so she could hear us(her other headset is pink but only blocks the loud sound), but did not plug in the mike so we did not have to hear her!!!!! PERFECT!!
About 5 or so minutes before we landed (only a 1/2 hr flight total) she fell asleep. SOOOOO cute!

We were surprised that Payson still had snow on the ground. Here is a picture of the airport. It was very pretty to fly over! Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures when we got there. Next time I promise I will take pictures!!! We went out to dinner with Linus' parents for Valentines Dinner. We left Payten at home with Troy and Christian. She was napping and woke up only 5 minutes before we got home. I have to say that I missed her terribly. It was the first time we went to dinner without her. Not as fabulous as everyone says!! But then again we loooooove spending time with her. I am very attached! Then Sunday we went to church with them, that was very nice having extra people to entertain Payten during sacrament.
We flew back Sunday afternoon and saw Grandpa at the airport. Payten LOVES her grandpa and LOVES airplanes. I truly think she thinks she owns the place. She certainly walks around like she does, it's really cute to watch. And everyone is so nice to her.


Grandpa pulled up to the plane we flew in a golf cart, needless to say Payten thought it was hers. Sorry Abby, she got to drive it before you!!!! She sure is spoiled!! (OHHHH forgive my screeching voice in this video)

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh I'm a big fan of dinner without kids! But I didn't mind it so much w/just Owen. But anyway...sounds like a fun weekend. Happy late Valentine's!

The*Evans*Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Payten is still really good when you go out to dinner. Give her another year or two and you might enjoy a peaceful dinner without her every now and again. We still take Carson and Blake along most of the time.

Melis said...

What a fun weekend trip!

The blog I linked to in my post was Wendy DeWitt. One of Ben's cousins is married to one of her kids, or something like that. That is how I learned of her. I've heard she is awesome and I love what she has on her blog. If you don't mind, I would live to get that pdf file. Thanks for thinking of it!

Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun valentines. Payten is growing so fast. She is even good at driving.

Abby said...

She's probably a better driver than I would be... I love that picture of her with her headphones! And the ones with her tongue out... So focused. She was getting down to business.

Kyle said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Payten looks so cute!

Porters said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love having dinner without my 3 crazies but this Valentines day we weren't so lucky!

The Weights said...

I love the picture of her asleep, with headphones on in the plane!! That is a keeper!! Payson looked so pretty with the snow from above!! So fun!