Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bubble Mania



Yesterday I bought a bubble machine at Target. When I got it out she said "bubble". I guess she saw bubbles on the box and just knew. So today Payten and I went outside to play with it. She had a ton of fun running after the bubbles. There was a slight breeze so sometimes they would go far. They even sat on top of the grass and then she would poke them with her fingers!! She LOVES bubbles.



You can hear Payten at the very beginning of this video barking (a very high pitched bark) because she hears Tippy barking at the front door. Then she decides to say bubble for me on video!!! She said it all the time but wouldn't say it while I was filming.


I love that she is so excited about ALL the bubbles!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Fun! Bubbles are awesome. Sally was copying Payten's sounds in the 2nd video and was all excited watching her :)

Kaylani said...

Very cute. I love the airplane pictures too!

Porters said...

So you got little Miss Payten a bubble machine. It sure looks like she is having a blast, we'll have to get Mason one of those too.
Love the videos!

The*Evans*Family said...

I think we need one of those! Looks fun!

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

I am totally getting one of those for Dillon when it gets a little warmer. Those were pretty fun shots with all those bubbles.