Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family Weekend

Weekend before last my brother Jacob blessed his son Jaxon so we got to have family come into town!!
Tippy had a hard time decided whose lap to sit on. But it turns out she always liked Grandmas lap best.

Payten had fun in the back yard coloring with chalk and running around in circles!! Believe it or not she kept her sun glasses on the whole time. I think she knows she looked good in them!!! Yah I know white trash baby in a white onsie and a truck in the back yard, what can I say!!

That Saturday the weekend before we had a pick nick at freestone park with my siblings here in Az and my dad and step mom Debbie. It was lots of fun. Unfortunately no pictures turned out of my little family and i still need to get pics of the whole family from other people!! But I do have this cute pic of Linus helping Payten climb a tree!! Needless to say I was shocked when I turned and saw this. Shortly after that Payten took a bad fall off of where one of the retaining walls are. Scared us half to death. Luckily just a bloody mouth and a few scratches on her face and head!! After that pics were out of the question!!

This was taken before everyone even got there. I wish I would have had my sun glasses on too!!

6 comments:

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Sara, I'm pretty jealous of those park pictures. I am just sitting here in my winter wonderland :).

Abby said...

That is the most unattractive picture of us EVER. Hahah. I love that picture of Payten up in the tree!

Kaylani said...

That was lots of fun to see you guys so much! Glad Payten was okay...freaked us all out!

Melis said...

Cute pics Sara. It looks like you are all doing good. It's so hard at this age to correct your child for telling you 'NO' because they are so cute, but when they get older, it's a piece of cake because they know better. Payten is no exception. She is adorable when she says 'NO'

Ashley said...

You have a really cute family. I love the sun glasses.

Porters said...

Love the family pic but you really need your sun glasses! Ha Ha! Paytens shirt is so cute, I want to have one for Mariah. So spill the beans where did you get it. I see the great weather in your pics and I am going through withdraws and am needing some sun!