Sunday, August 24, 2008

Talking on the phone


A few weeks ago I caught her acting like she was talking on the phone. I finally got a picture of it tonight. She was pretty excited that I did not snag my cell phone RIGHT away from her! It is funny that they learn these thing so early! This will be the last post before she turns 1! this is the eve of her birthday. I am filled with excitement and sadness too. I love that she is growing up, it is just a little too fast. I still miss that little newborn. But at the same time I love her walking around and acting all grown up!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

That's the cutest thing ever. I was laughing so hard at how cute she was on the phone today. Happy birthday Payten!

Porters said...

Way to cute Sara, she seems like she would be so much fun to be around all day.
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY PAYTEN!!!!!

Kaylani said...

Happy Happy Birthday Payten Dear! We can't believe you're growing up so quickly! We need to get together as soon as weather starts cooling off. Hope your day was great! Sara, I completely understand the mixed feelings...it really does get sweeter with each new phase though!

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Okay, that second picture is priceless - love the face.