Monday, August 11, 2008

SOY JOY!


I think I have told a few people about Payten and the Soy Joy commercials. When Payten was 6 or 7 months old and this commercial would come on she would push her bottle away and pop up and stare at the tv like she was mesmerized(if you know Payten you know that to refuse her bottle is very serious!) Well now when this commercial comes on she literally cannot control her body. She is so silly when it comes to dancing anyway, but this puts her over the top for some reason. In church yesterday she she started bobbing her head to the hymn music. Also when she hears music and really gets into it she start popping her lips like she is singing! It really is the cutest thing ever. I love that she cannot control herself, sometimes she dances when there is no music at all, I guess she hears it in her head!

6 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

Hilarious!!!!!!

You'll have to write to that company and get her on a commercial!

Ashley said...

Your little girl is a natural when it comes to dancing. Shes even got different moves. She is so cute. do you take her to tumbling classes or something?

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Thats cute! She's really jammin!! Thats so true about the Hollobaughs and the mirror! lHow funny.

Porters said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You have yourself a little dancer.

The Cronin Family said...

Your little girl has some moves! That's freaking funny! :)

I will change my background to blue if it's a boy! But I'm not counting on it. I'll have to change it bright PINK I'm sure!!

Shauna said...

Every time I see the Soy Joy commercial I think of Payten now...so cute!