Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fashion Model





Nice huh?! We got Payten a new outfit for church, a cute new long jean skirt and these cute brown boots. After church she took a nap in just her onesie then she got up and I changed her diaper and left it unbuttoned. She just HAD to have her BOOTS on. She thought she was SUUUUPER cute in this outfit!! The last picture is on of her famous poses but even better with this outfit on. She likes to try to do the splits and hold it like that for a long time. I have tried it, it is much more difficult than it looks:)



5 comments:

Shauna said...

That's funny. She needs to model the whole ensemble now!

Ashley said...

to cute. I love the new look. Those boots are cute. I would think I was the cutes in them too.

Porters said...

LOVE the brown boots!!!!! My girls had black ones and they were adorable, I can see way she likes them so much!

The*Evans*Family said...

I think I saw someone in New York sporting that same outfit!

I love her boots!

Tandee said...

She is so cute! What a fun little girl. And I want to see a photo when she finally gets the splits down. =) Love the tongue.