Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday Girl!

YUM!

Payten and Reagan having a tea party. Aren't they so cute!

Payten talking to Nonnie and Pappa on the phone.

Aunt B and Carson helping Payten get in her Tinker Bell outfit for her birthday!

My happy little birthday girl. She had such a fun day or should I say fun week. We celebrated it from Tuesday (her actual birthday) through Friday when we had a little party. After it all she now knows what "Birthday" means. Now whenever she hears that word she repeats it and gets all excited!!

I turned the camera off too soon. Right before she tried to eat the lit candle! She just wanted to eat that yummy cup cake:)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

What a cute little birthday girl! I love that dress.

Diana Waite said...

what a CUTIE! I was loving those pictures of her in her boots! AWESOME!!

Ashley said...

I love the video and how she just wants it so bad. LOL She is so cute

Porters said...

She is turning into such a big girl. Love the video!