Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Sleeping Angel



Our fun Saturday ended with a trip to Sam's club. We spent 2 1/2 hrs and way too much money. I had pizza, Linus had a hot dog, we each had a milk shake and a churro and it came to less that $8. WOW now that is a cheap date (excluding the groceries!). When we got home Payten was exhausted, we had skipped her afternoon nap so she screamed for 5 minutes and then fell asleep. When I checked on her she was conked out in this position. TOOO CUTE, I just had to get a picture. She is my angel sleeping or awake!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo sweet! She is such an angel and I love her little butt up in the air!

The Hall Family said...

She was tired. Her shoe are still on!!! Cash sleeps in that position all the time, I call him my little stink bug when he sleeps like that.

Kapri said...

vvshoes still on and that out! love it! Rome sleeps like that every night...silly babies

The*Evans*Family said...

Does she have her shoes on? Carson heard her squeal in church and said, "Payten sad." I love that he can tell her little voice.

Ashley said...

Okay now that is just the cutest thing I have seen. she is so cute.

Porters said...

Thats a great picture! I was only gone for 6 days and the things Mason is doing is crazy and one of them is sleeping in funny positions too. I'll have to stick a few of the pictures on my blog too.