Monday, June 2, 2008

First time to the pool!




Payten had her first trip to our pool today. She fussed for the first 3 seconds maybe cause the water was cool and that was it. She LOVED floating in her floaty toy. She just floated and relaxed. Then she stood on the steps and splashed water on the cool deck. We stayed for an hour and then I made her leave. There were also little kids there playing which I think helped her adjust REALLY quick in the beginning cause she is such a people watcher. I think she is going to love floating and relaxing in the pool as much as her mommy!! I was the tannest one in the delivery room, maybe that had something to do with it?!?!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute Payten asalways! So you taking her to get a mystic tan next? :)

Erin said...

I got Jack the same little floaty, but it is blue. I am glad to see she liked it. We have not used ours yet because I am too big of a whimp to get in. My kids cry at swimming lessons everytime because it is so "cold."