Sunday, February 24, 2008

My New Shoe

Well here is my new shoe. I believe that is costs around $400 no joke. I guess I have a stress fracture on the top of my foot, the bone above my middle toe. I must have injured it a few weeks ago, that is how long it has been hurting. Then if you continue to walk on it it ends up fracturing the bone hence the name "stress fracture". At lease I don't feel so bad limping around and being in really bad pain. I almost fell on presidents day just trying to walk around my house holding Payten. I saw the podiatrist 3 days later. I just kept thinking it was in my mind and that it would just get better. But apparently it gets worse if not treated. Anyway I get to wear this beauty for 3-5 weeks, I'm hoping for the 3 weeks!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Ohhh...bad news! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Kyle

Kaylani said...

what the heck! that looks totally enjoyable! i'm glad it wasn't worse...like a real cast. that would be hard. i always hesitate to see a Dr. too, for fear that it's only me imagining it!

Kapri said...

no fun...hope it feels better. Payten is just getting cuter and cuter! Hope we see you soon!