Monday, February 18, 2008

I AM A BIG GIRL NOW!!

Well it is official, Payten is mobile. On February 13th she finally rolled over from her back to her tummy. She did it the other way on Jan 6th. As soon as she did it she looked up at me with a HUGE smile and laughed. I can tell she knew she had found FREEDOM!! She has been out of control rolling ever since. The same day she even started scooting. She sticks her bum straight up in the air and puts her arms straight out and her forehead on the ground and pushed forward with most of the weight on her forehead. Luckily she is already pretty much bald or she might rub a bald spot. It is really cute. I cannot remember but one of my little brothers scooted that way too. I just had to take pictures, and she looked really cute that day in yellow and pink!!






1 comment:

Kyle said...

It seems like she is so little to be on the move...she is so cute and sweet! You better start baby proofing :)
Kyle