Thursday, July 8, 2010

My little fish

This is her face every time she goes underwater or swims. She just smiles with her mouth wide open! She LOVES to swim.
Payten getting her fish.

Mommy and Payten under water


Payten in action swimming to mommy:)

Here is Payten swimming. She has only had 2 swimming lessons. Today they worked on her "ice cream scoop arms" with BOTH hands not just one. She is doing so well!! She actually did both arms. I love that when she swims she will say "I am a fish!"

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow that is great. She not even 3 yet. impressive. I need to get my kids going. Way to go Payten!

Sam Miller said...

Great Job Payten!

Melis said...

Those pictures are SO cool!!! I love them.

Shauna said...

She is a little fish! I can't believe she's only had 2 lessons. I LOVE that top picture a lot.

Summer said...

Go Girl...You are ripping it up Payten.

Porters said...

Those pics are awesome, so cool to have an under water camera.