Thursday, May 27, 2010

14th Anniversary and Mother's Day 2010

This is what I came home to on our anniversary. We went out the Saturday after our anniversary to celebrate. We got an actual baby sitter(not family, YIKES!) for the first time. We went and saw Iron Man 2 and then went to dinner. It was VERY nice to be alone, but I missed Payten the whole time and thought about her constantly!! I am glad to have had my honey for these past 14 years, He is the BEST!!
Payten on Mother's day. Linus gave her one of my roses from our anniversary to give to me in bed. So she came in and gave it to me and said "HERE!" I loved her and said thank-you and then she demanded it back and kept it!!



Daddy and Payten making mom breakfast! I am a lucky Girl!!

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

I can still remember going out to eat with you guys for the first time. I even remember which booth we sat in at Gecko Grill. You had been married 7 years and were only going on a few months. We are happy to have such great friends!

Shauna said...

Justin likes him in those camis :)