Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Easter morning. Can you tell I have a girl?! Everything pink and Princess!!



I love this one. It was her turn to hide the eggs. I was able to get her to hide 2 of them somewhere else. But she got to her sand box and unloaded them as fast as she could giggling the whole time:)

Soooooo this outfit, you like it?!! Every time she wakes up in the morning or we get back from going somewhere she immediately strips down to her panties and HAS to put this skirt on. It has been at least 3 weeks now. She throws a fit if I ask her to put a shirt on. I gave into this battle and let her win, not worth it to me. She will let me get her dressed to go somewhere so I am happy with that! Gotta love it when they get their personality!!




5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

well...at least she wears panties! :0) cracks me up....we've got one that liked to go commando sometimes....WEIRD--you'd think it was uncomfortable!

touch of glass said...

So cute! You spoil that girl, there is no harm in that. I wish I could go back to when Megan was little and enjoy that stage again. Who would have known I would have 3boys to follow.

Porters said...

love the outfit and that's a good battle for her to win.

Lindsay Ann said...

She's so cute! We need to get together. It's been too long!

Summer said...

Reagan likes her naked time too! It will be good blackmail one day.