Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

I have to apologize, all of these pictures are in order backwards. Sorry but I don't want to redo them!!
Poppy playing with Payten on Christmas day







Payten and her dad at the park letting Tinker Bell FLY!! And she flies HIGH!



Aunt Abby and Payten on her BIKE!







Every girl needs 6 pairs of high heels for Christmas
Payten using mommys head massager


Trying to decide what to open next!

Steeling all the bows off the presents!

Payten on her new bike from Santa


Checking out her new BIKE

Surprise visit from Santa Christmas eve(refer to video for a good laugh)




Me and my angel in front of the fire Christmas eve



Christmas Eve and Black Angus. Linus decided to climb the water fall with Payten for a family pciture so I had to follow. I almost killed myself!!

Payten playing guitar hero with Aunt Abby

1 comment:

Shauna said...

She did get spoiled! Lucky girl!

Hey not sure if you use Explorer or Firefox for Internet but for me...I can cut and paste pictures after they're uploaded w/Firefox, but not Explorer. If that makes any sense whatsoever.