Sunday, May 10, 2009

13 Years!



Last Saturday(the actual day was monday the 4th) we celebrated our 13th Anniversary by going on a HOT DATE to Ruth's Chris Steak House. We had a very nice time. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful husband and father. He is absolutely wonderful and I definitely do not deserve him! It was nice and quiet and not hurried. Nate and Bethany watched Payten for us. They took her to a buffalo wing place and watched the game. Lets just say that I think Payten may have had more fun than we did!! When we got home just after they did and we said lets get in your pajamas and she ran to Nate for protection!! Needless to say she realized that other people may be more fun than boring old mom and dad:)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy anniversary! Glad you got a night on the town!

Kaylani said...

Glad you had a great night. I actually thought about you but didn't ever call. I'm really trying to be better. I'm so sorry.

Porters said...

Congrats! 13 years, I can't believe how time flys by. We both met our guys in the same year and we both got married in the same year too, its just crazy! You are an amazing women and friend and I know you deserve Linus just as much as he deserves you. You guys are awesome together and have a beautiful litle girl!