Monday, April 20, 2009

EASTER

Here is Payten stuffing her face with m&m's. Daddy opened them for her and let her have at them! Needless to say she could not control herself. (See the video below)
Payten in her Easter dress





Payten not too happy she cant have m&m's and play outside in her white Easter dress before church!

I love her in this video. She is uncontrollably stuffing m&m's in to her face. I have only given her 1 piece of candy every now and then because she loves to eat so much. But daddy let her have at it!! (Sorry for the shaky video)

6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

She is so gorgeous!! I love that video ... classic!!

The*Evans*Family said...

I love it. If I was given candy sparingly I'd probably stuff my face too. :)

Shauna said...

Payten...I'm the same way w/candy. We're like Charlie Bucket on Willy Wonka :)

Her dress is beautiful! Happy late Easter!

Porters said...

love the dress! She looked as happy as mine did, sometime during the day!

The Hall Family said...

She looks beautiful in her dress!!

Summer said...

Too funny! We found Reagan picking candy out of our bathroom trash that I had thrown away to keep myself from eating it. She had closed the door and was going to town. Apparently, we deprive our children.