Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smelling the Flowers




I took these pictures a week ago. We were in the back yard and I told Payten to smell the flowers. To my surprise she sniffed them again and again and again. I love the first picture with the sun rays. I think she looks like an angel. Don't get me wrong, she is a little stinker. Today at the play ground all she would do is go up to the kids on the swing and YELL "NO" at them. Because all she wants to do is swing and nothing else and they were all taken. She must think they are all hers:D

4 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Well of course why should anyone else be swinging on HER swing!? We'll have to go again when there aren't as many kids and maybe she'll get a swing to herself!

Shauna said...

Cute, cute pictures. I love the sun rays, too. I want to see her in action on the swings!

Porters said...

she is growing so fast and she is such a smarty. Mason really can't do anything but blow on his hot food or ransake my whole house! Love your beautiful green grass and did you plant a tree back there, very nice!

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Hey, she is just making sure those others kids know who is in charge. She just didn't want them to make the mistake again. :)