Thursday, January 22, 2009

Backwards!!




So Sunday night we were playing and enjoying Payten and I noticed something. Her dress was on backwards. All day, all through church. And she has worn this dress several times before (the right way!). I don't know what was wrong with me and why I did this. I guess I was just in a hurry!! I guess no one noticed or at least no one commented! Oh do you like her shoes?? And what about her crazy hair. I took her pony tail out so she had her crazy hair going on!!

4 comments:

The Hall Family said...

I have done that a few times. If anyone notices just tell them she got herself dressed :)

Diana Waite said...

not to bad 4 backwards! at least you didn't do it to yourself! :)

Shauna said...

That's hilarious. Very cute dress.

Tandee said...

I'm sure that won't be the last time it ever happens... =) She's cute in spite of it!