Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My sick baby!


Here is my poor sick little girl. Her eye actually looks much better in this picture. Is was much redder and puffier. We took Payten to the doctor today. She has an upper respiratory infection, an ear infection and her eye is infected. She sounds horrible, a croaky little voice. I can tell she feels miserable!! I feel so bad for her. She just cries to be held and then cries and flops around when you hold her because she is so uncomfortable (fever). Hopefully her medicine makes her feel better soon!!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Poor girl! She doesn't look like she feels good (but she is still cute, of course)!

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Oh Sara, that sucks! That poor little girl has had her share of being sick this year. I feel bad for her, but I feel bad for you as well - not fun.

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Aww,thats sad. I hope she feels better soon. What a fun 4th you guys had. It looks really nice up there.

Porters said...

I'm sorry to hear about Peyton. You feel bad since they can't tell you whant they want but I feel bad for you too since all you want to do is help but don't know what to do. I hope she starts feeling better soon for her and you!

The Hall Family said...

Ohh my poor sick Payten. She looks soo sad. Hopefully she will start feeling better soon and stay healthy for a while.

Kaylani said...

oh, sad! She looks awful, poor thing. I'm sure she's better by now, hopefully. hang in there.