Monday, December 24, 2007





Here is little miss Payten in her Christmas dress that Nonnie (Linus' mom)bought her. She is the MOST beautiful little girl ever! Just look at her. Sorry it is true!! Anyway, I think she looks so grown up in it. She was a little stinker in church today. Tippy got a little jealous and wanted in on the action so I had her sit with Payten. Payten loves looking at her and Tippy is very good with her, kind of like a mother hen. Payten is usually an angel but today she fussed and cried and even screamed at me. I think she has finally had it and wants that tooth to come in NOW! And I have to say "I agree"! She was "little miss fussy" the past couple of days. One cute thing is she is starting to coo now. She wakes up that way and tries to talk all day long. I think she will be a social butterfly:)! I hope you enjoy these cute pictures!

1 comment:

Tandee said...

Payten is such a cutie! And that is a beautiful dress! It's fun to read your blog, Sara!